Unschool-ology

Unschool-ology
Unschooling: Living Without School; Living Free Range-Freedom to Learn What One Wants When One Wants

Friday, May 20, 2011

Week Eight: Temperate Climates

Long story short, again, off week, for the same reason as last. I just don't like these topics for her age. Guess I'll have to think in through better next time. I am pretty excited about next week though. Maybe it will be a little bit better. 

Monday: We read the book "First Book About Animals of the Plains," a book we checked out from the Library. It was alright. Not my favorite. It was simple though, and easy for her to understand. 

Tuesday: We went outside. We didn't do much with this activity, so I didn't get any pictures. I basically just talked about the climate we live in and the different animals in our climate.

Wednesday:Brennon joined us again this day. We just colored some pictures of animals of the grasslands.

Thursday: We did not do a baking activity. I couldn't find one, and wee will be doing something Saturday night for our Family Reunion on Sunday anyway. It is sort of like a potluck.

Friday: Sid the Science Kid The Bug Club...We have bugs here...Trust me, it isn't easy finding interesting children's videos on climates...I am using my resources here. lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment