Unschool-ology

Unschool-ology
Unschooling: Living Without School; Living Free Range-Freedom to Learn What One Wants When One Wants

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Homeschool Expo

I have been looking forward to the homeschool expo since January. I am so excited I finally got to go. I almost didn't go, but then I found out it was more than a curriculum fair. They also had seminars and such. I got up really early this morning and got ready. I was able to find a sitter for Samantha-since Jessie works Saturdays, so it was really nice to be able to take my time and not have to tote Samantha around and say, "Shh!" constantly. I stayed pretty much all day. I got to look around and go to 3 seminars. I picked up a few things for the Babies too. I found some tanagrams, a Judy Clock, and a rubber band tray-not sure the proper term for it. I didn't spend much either. I wasn't able to get a pic of everything before Samantha tore into them. She was so excited! And she is great with the tanagrams! I met so many new people and got so much good information through pamphlets and seminars. I was questioning my ability to homeschool, but now I am more excited than before!

No comments:

Post a Comment