Unschool-ology

Unschool-ology
Unschooling: Living Without School; Living Free Range-Freedom to Learn What One Wants When One Wants

Friday, December 30, 2011

End of the Year

Okay, so the end of the year is almost here. I have done a few lessons with "Winter Fun" and "Christmas Time," but to be honest, I did them half way, but I may post a little about them when the new year stars back up and so do our lessons. With things being rough around here the last few months I haven't got much done, but now that my medicine is starting to work, I am determined to get back on track. Her lessons will start back up in January. I am considering giving her breaks and such at Christmas time and Summer and eliminating some of her lessons, but I am not sure yet. That is a work in progress. At the beginning of the next school year, I need to get serious about weather or not we are going to be homeschooling her. I have a lot to think about when it comes to that because it is a big decision. Well, that is all until next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment